CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We're on our way!

Tomorrow we leave for China--it is really surreal! We drove to my parents' house in Louisiana on Monday because Emma, Gabe, and Hayden will be staying with them while we are away. We drove back to St. Louis on Tuesday--it was very hard to leave them and we miss them already. I HATE when our family is not all together. The kids are really doing great though--I am so proud of them. They believe in what we are doing and support it wholeheartedly and are ready to bond with their new sister. Dave and I are spending the day getting packed and ready--my stomach feels a little nervous. I think I'm more afraid to fly than anything. Anyway, we covet everyone's prayers! We have been told we will have internet access in our hotels so we plan to update this along the way, so keep checking! We get to Beijing 3/20--fly to Guangzhou 3/22--get Grace Songshi 3/23!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

We are so very excited for you guys and will definitely have you all in our prayers in the coming days and weeks. We love you guys!!

lisa b said...

Whitney, I'm so thankful for you and Dave and your willingness to improve the life of a beautiful Chinese child of God.

I'll be praying with you!